This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Happy Sunday!!! It’s my weekly menu planning day!! I’m sad to say my sweet and helpful hubby is traveling out of town this whole week BOO!!! But fortunately my sister-in-law will be visiting from CT to join us this week while he is away, so yeah!
I planned some easier meals with left overs a few times this week, except today I’ve got a new recipe in the works and can’t wait to see how the family and I like it!
Here’s what we’ll be eating this week ahead:
- Banana Bread Muffins
- Cheesy Spinach Baked Eggs
- cereal & berries-2x
- Overnight Oatmeal
- Granola Bars (recipe being posted tomorrow)
- eggs, turkey bacon, toast
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts with a new recipe for flourless cheese stuffed crepes.
- left overs
- Mini Turkey Meatloaves, mini zucchini cheese bites,Quick Spinach Risotto
- left overs
- Balsamic Chicken thighs, Italian Potato Salad, steamed broccoli
- Pizza Night! I’m going to try a cauliflower crust, but in case it stinks I’m making: whole wheat thin crust pizza dough and roasted asparagus mushroom onion pizza
- Homemade Burgers & Garlic fries, Brussels Sprouts with bacon
Have a joyous and wonderful Sunday and week ahead!