No need to buy expensive Easter candy for your kiddies when you can make it easily at home. No sugar added and only 5 ingredients needed to make these little chocolate bunnies!
Below is also a link to the white bunnies if you prefer! Less than 10 minutes and refrigeration time to harden for about 30 minutes and you’re done! Easter candy you can feel good about letting your kids have and of course you can sneak a piece or two as well for all that hard work into making them right? 😉
When stored at room temperature they do tend to soften but will not melt so they can be hidden in little plastic Easter eggs for your kiddies to find!
Other Easter Desserts you might like:
- Mini Citrus CheeseCake Bites
- Coconut Cream Lime Cheesecake
- No Bake Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Naturally Sweetened Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Flourless Fudgey Brownies
- Crock Pot Peppermint Fudge
*IF you’d like to make these into a WHITE Bunny check this recipe!
- Serves: 12
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 6mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- In a microwaveable bowl melt coconut butter with coconut oil.
- Whisk in cocoa powder.
- Stir in vanilla extract and stevia.
- Pour into silicone bunny molds.
- Refrigerate or freeze until hardened about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Store at room temperature or freeze or refrigerate until ready to serve.