Happy Sunday! Hope you all can enjoy a blessed and wonderful day and that you also have tomorrow free from work as well since its Columbus day! We may try to go apple picking in the afternoon!But I SO Love having a 4 day week of school. 🙂
Here's our menu plan this week, Enjoy!
- oatmeal & fruit (still camping)
- Happy Columbus Day! Chocolate Chunk Scones & Pumpkin Pie Smoothies
- Cereal & fruit
- Adapting this Whole Wheat Apple Cake recipe into muffins! -2x
- Personalized Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Cups-2x
- Baked Tilapia, Kale Feta Stuffed Portobello Caps, brown rice, sauteed spinach
- Beef Strognaoff with brown rice, steamed broccoli
- Healthier Taco Lasagna, salad
- Healthier Potato Spinach Cheesy Frittata, raw carrots/cucumbers
- Lentil Escarole Turkey Stew//kiddies will have Mini Turkey Meatloaves, mashed potato, green beans
- left overs
- over parents house while hubby and oldest on boyscout camp out!
AND NOW FOR THE EXCITING NEWS!!!
I am a contributor for THIS awesome cookbook for Trader Joe's using the awesome EASYLUNCHBOXESby Kelly Lester!!
This cookbook is all about easy, fast, BUT healthy packing for your family! All the recipes use Trader Joe's wonderful products and include incredible recipes by well known food bloggers around the blogosphere!
If you need ideas to pack for picky children or even the hubby, this cookbook is for you! My oldest son hates sandwiches so the the ideas in here are absolutely perfect! I know if you decided to make the purchase, you will certainly not be disappointed in the least and in fact you will be hopeful! Hopeful that NOW you can please everyone in your family when it comes to packing their lunch!
So this is my first time EVER to be in PRINT ! So honored that Kelly Lester asked me to contribute and thankful for such an opportunity! Although I didn't receive compensation for contributing I wouldn't have passed up on this chance in a million years and am very excited to share it!
Here we are..........
and here is my Baked Oatmeal Recipe to Go!
EEEK! So cool!!
It can be bought on Amazon or Barns & Nobles. Unfortunately Rhode Island law doesn't allow bloggers to sell on amazon or have affiliate links.
But the great news is I am an affiliate for Barnes & Nobles! It would totally bless me if you are planning on purchasing anyway that you do so through my website here. The below picture of the cookbook will link you directly to the site!
And one day I hope to be sharing with you my very own cookbook full of all the recipes you love!!! I know that God has blessed my life and my blog wouldn't have grown as fast as it has without His hand in it. So all the praise goes to Him for the ideas for recipes to the blogs success thus far.
Putting God first in your life will never be a mistake and will be the best decision you could ever make! He loves you!!