This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Good Sunday Morning to you! Hopefully you’ve had a nice weekend so far and will have a great day ahead. I start my Sunday with a good cup of coffee getting up earlier than the family to enjoy the quiet in the house, love it!
This week we are taking a few days off from school since many of the children’s friends have public school vacation. We’ve planned some sleep overs and a couple of afternoon get together’s with friends that will keep them happy and occupied. 🙂
Here’s what we’ll be eating this week:
- Individual Puff Pancakes
- homemade egg mcmuffin sandwiches
- Blueberry Pancakes
- cereal & berries, yogurt-2x
- Chewy Cocoa Granola Bars
- Individual Chocolate Baked Oatmeal (freeze half)
- Pot Luck at a friend’s house after church
- Fresh Veggie Spring Rolls with Shrimp (new recipe)
- Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin, broccoli, easy spinach risotto (trying with brown rice)
- Mexican Taco Lasagna (freeze left overs), salad
- Stuffed Turkey Sliders, coleslaw, raw cucumber/carrots
- Spinach Mozzarella Flatout Pizza & Grilled Arugula Romano Pizza
- Over parent’s house for dinner
Have a wonderful day with your family today!!