This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Are your kids out of school yet?? We are!!! So this week will be a transition into a summer schedule!! Softball is almost over and baseball will be finished in a few weeks so my weekends or even weekdays can now involve some freezer cooking!!
Here’s what’s happening at our house this week.
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins
- Scrambled eggs and fresh fruit
- Oat & Fruit Breakfast Bars
- Blueberry Banana Bread
- Overnight Banana Steel-cut Oats
- Left Over options
- Freezer Friendly Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts with Baked Potato “Chips” and Kale Chips
- Bacon, Cheddar, Broccoli Quiche and salad, sauteed spinach
- Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with string beans and mango salsa
- Left overs
- Baked Chicken Parmesan (using Parmesan crusted already cooked chicken) and pasta, broccoli
- Hubby grilling meats, Carrot Apple Slaw, Italian Potato Salad
- Chicken Broccoli Cheese Pasta Bake
Interesting Recipes I found that I’d like to try:
Some fabulous looking recipes I Pinned On Pinterest:
Upcoming recipes this week on SFM:
- Single Serving Chocolate Whole Wheat Puff Pancake
- No Bake Mango Chia Oats
- Orange Mango Popsicles
Do you have a weekly menu to share?? Please do! I love to hear what others are cooking up!!