Happy Sunday Morning!!
I hope today finds you well and back to normal after a crazy scary last week with Hurricane Sandy! I’m truly grateful for God’s protection over family and friends during that storm. We never lost power but I know many that still are without in New York and New Jersey. My family and I helped my sister-In -Law pack supplies to bring to those we knew in NY. More supplies will be collected this week and brought to others in NJ. It was so heartbreaking to see such devastation and the lose of so many peoples homes and personal life treasures lost. Things like this make you realize how blessed we are.
My prayers continue for all those suffering today. God never fails us and always supplies our needs. I have no doubt He will work through others this time as well.
Now looking ahead at our family schedule, unless I am forgetting some appointments this week, it looks like we have a pretty quiet week ahead of us and I’m certainly not complaining! So here’s our menu plan which is always subject to change, but nonetheless, I like somewhat of a plan even if I change it. Keeps me sane. 🙂
- Cheesy Spinach Baked Eggs
- Crock Pot Overnight Apple Oatmeal
- cereal & fruit, yogurt-2x
- Strawberry Coconut Protein Smoothies-recipe coming soon
- Oat & Fruit Breakfast Bars
- scrambled eggs, toast, turkey bacon
- Beef & Blue Cheese Quesadilla’s- new recipe
- Turkey Meatball Kabob’s on the grill, microwave butternut & apple risotto
- Mac & Cheese soup-new recipe
- Roast Chicken with Sweet Potatoes, mini zucchini cheese bites
- Meatloaf with oats, Garlic Mashed Potatoes-new recipe, steamed broccoli
- Grilled Arugala Romano Pizza, cheese/pepperoni for kids, salad
- Over a friends house for dinner
Here are the recipes I posted over the last 2 weeks in case you missed any:
- Pumpkin Protein Pancakes: Family Style
- Mayo Free Tuna Salad
- Green Coconut Protein Smoothie: Dairy Free
- Sweet Potato & Turkey Sausage Chili
- Vegetable Quinoa Salad with Balsamic Dressing
- DIY Baked Taco Shell
- Healthy Turkey Stuffed Pumpkin
- Honey Vanilla Caramel Apples
- Pumpkin Vanilla Millet Porridge: Dairy & Gluten Free
Definitely can’t say I don’t bring you variety LOL! 🙂
Have a wonderful week friends!