This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Happy Healthy Menu Plan Day!!!
I love having a menu even if I don’t stick with it always and need to change things, at least I know I have the ingredients needed for a few good meals each week! Planning it out is the best way to keep up with healthy food choices and not giving in to easier unhealthy meals due to lack of planning and time.
This week is another challenging week for me alone since the hubby is headed to Oklahoma City until Friday, boo! I hate when he travels, it’s just no fun without him!! So I planned to eat out with a friend one night and also make some easier meals I know the kids like and provides left overs. And of course my mom always comes through for a meal too!! Thank God for momma’s!!
Now I’m off to enjoy the family and my hubby until we bring him to the airport in the morning! So go and enjoy your day as well!!
- Cheesy Spinach Baked Eggs, toast, cantaloupe
- Cocoa Baked Quinoa Bars, fresh fruit
- Adapting this recipe with pumpkin- Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal with Personal toppings– recipe coming 2x
- cereal with berries & banana, yogurt
- Pumpkin Oat Pancakes-recipe coming
- Grilled Pork Chops, Whole Wheat Popovers, grilled zucchini, roasted butternut squash & apple risottto
- Dinner out with friends
- My mom made a quiche and I froze it for a busy night
- Whole Wheat Chicken Spinach Alfredo Calzone, salad
- left overs
- Oven Fried Crispy Chicken Sandwiches, raw broccoli, carrots, cucumbers with ranch or hummus
- Roasting a Whole Turkey, Easy Baked Sweet Potatoes, Crock Pot Cranberry Applesauce, steamed green beans