This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Good Sunday Morning!
This week is all about tried and true recipes with options to freeze extra for the week of Christmas which gets crazy for me. Before I had 3 kiddies I would be done with shopping by October. Then one child and it was November, well then 3 kiddies now and yep, 9 days away and I’m not even close to being done LOL! Anyway, no new recipes will be made this week so I can focus on baking cookies and other holiday stuff. But I am looking for some new ideas, I’m feeling in a rut. SO leave a comment below if you have any make over requests.
And some exciting news: My recipe for Garlic Parmesan Roasted Chickpeas is in the new Jan. issue of the Clean Eating Magazine! A pic of me and the recipe is on page 17!!! Blog name not included, but still happy!!
Have a fabulous week!
- Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- Bacon Egg Burritos-2x
- cereal & berries, bananas-2x
- Pumpkin Vanilla Millet Porridge
- eggs, turkey bacon, fruit
- Parmesan Crusted Freezer Friendly Chicken Breasts, (Prepare Parm recipe for Tuesday & freeze the rest of chicken)
- Baked Parmesan Tilpia, rice, green beans
- Baked Chicken Parmesan with pasta, salad
- Asian Lettuce Turkey Cups/Tacos for kiddies, raw carrots/cucumbers
- Spiced Rubbed Pork Tenderloin,mango salsa, steamed broccoli
- Mini Turkey Meatloaves,mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts (freeze left over meatloaves)
- Whole Wheat Bacon Cheeseburger Calzone,raw zucchini caprese salad
So I’m kind of all tapped out for new recipes! Anyone have any requests?