This Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie has a grain free, gluten free and nut free sweet crust with a creamy keto pumpkin pie custard filling all made sugar free and no one will notice the difference!
Low Carb Pumpkin Pie
Traditional pumpkin pie made healthier with a grain free coconut flour pie crust and a sugar-free filling is everything as good as the classic and no guilt involved for indulging!
I've used this recipe for years since I first posted it in November of 2012! Back then I was still eating whole wheat so that version is staying on my blog. It can also be made crustless as a custard and that version is also staying on my blog. But what I really wanted to share with you this year is how fantastic this pie is in my coconut flour grain free pie crust!
Coconut Flour Pie Crust
I knew this pie crust was a winner when I was not only able to make it for a savory quiche but also switch it up a bit and use it for a sweet pie. It's perfectly flaky and works well every time!
Even if you're not a fan of coconut, I can promise you this crust does not have the flavor of coconut. The pumpkin takes the spotlight here and this will be a much loved recipe you will continue to make year after year. I do believe even your non low carb family members will love this pie!
I recently brought this pie to a house warming party for a friend and it was gone quickly. SO many people were excited it was a gluten free/allergy friendly option. You just can never go wrong when it's grain free because more often than not there is someone at a party who will be forever grateful for a piece.
Top with some sugar-free whipped cream and this is over the top delicious! Comforting, satisfying and everything Thanksgiving all the way.
This isn't an overly sweet pie so be sure to taste the filling and adjust as you need. If you're worried about tasting the batter with egg in it, wait until the very end to add them. Add all other ingredients, taste and adjust sweetness then add eggs last.
Super Easy and Super Fool Proof! Everyone will love it!
- If you want to make this without the crust, my recipe for Pumpkin Pie Custard is the filling I used here. See that recipe for the nutrition info minus the pie crust.
- If you don't have Sukrin fiber syrup, any liquid sugar free sweetener will work to replace it.
- If you don't have pumpkin pie stevia, use vanilla or plain.
- If you have neither sweetener listed to make this pie, I would suggest using ½ cup of a low carb sweetener you have on hand.
- If you don't have maple extract, replace with vanilla extract.
- Natural sugars occur in dairy products and in the pumpkin filling so that is why you see 2 grams listed in the nutrition info. No sugar has been added.
- You can also taste the batter of the filling before adding the eggs to determine if you need it sweeter for your tastes. This is not an overly sweet pumpkin pie.
- I used my Coconut Flour Press In Pie Crust for this recipe!
- If you're not needing gluten free, I also have this recipe with a whole wheat crust here.
- You could also make this dairy free by subbing the cream or milk with almond milk.
Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Low Carb Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie
Prepare your pie crust and let cool while you make the filling.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and stir until well combined.
Pour filling into pie crust. Place pie onto a baking sheet for easy removal from oven.
Cover crust edges before baking or they will burn.
Bake 40-50 minutes or until set.
Cool 30 minutes then refrigerate.
Add some sugar-free whipped cream and enjoy!
If you make this crustless there are 2 net carbs per serving.
The nutrition information is including the crust. Net Carbs per serving 4g.
This recipe was first published in November 2016 and updated with video in 2018.