Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there! Hope you all have a blessed and wonderful day with your families!
Here's our menu this week!
- Happy Father's Day! Baked Peachy French Toast
- Cranberry Banana Smoothie, but I will sub strawberries for cranberries
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- cereal, berries
- Overnight Apple Oatmeal
- Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
- Left over muffins
- Happy Father's Day!! Headed to my parents for lunch/dinner!
- Turkey Meatloaf Muffins, Garlic Fries, Broccoli
- Crock Pot Shredded Mexican Style Chicken to use for tacos
- Healthy Italian Spinach Pie, salad
- Left Overs
- Out to eat -Dance Recital Night
- Creamy Crock Pot Meatballs, pasta, green beans
Freezer/ Make Ahead Meals this week:
We will be camping next week so I'm preparing to make ahead these recipes to take with us for easy meals:
- Oat & Fruit Breakfast Bars
- Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal with Individual Toppings
- Freezer Chicken for burritos/tacos and a stir fry
- Salisbury Steak
- Pizza Dough
What's on your menu? Leave your link if you have one to share!
I have been looking for low or no sugar recipes and stumbled upon your site. Love the recipes I've looked at so far. Thanks for sharing!!
Glad you found me!Thanks!
Love love your website! Found you through Pinterest, and you have some amazing recipes on here. I'm always looking for new low sugar goodies for my family, so I'll be stopping by often!
Just pinned your blog. I'm always looking for breakfast ideas love yours and the fact that its all low sugar. Thanks