Happy Father’s Day to all the dad’s out there! Hope you all have a blessed and wonderful day with your families!
Here’s our menu this week!
- Happy Father’s Day! Baked Peachy French Toast
- Cranberry Banana Smoothie, but I will sub strawberries for cranberries
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- cereal, berries
- Overnight Apple Oatmeal
- Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
- Left over muffins
- Happy Father’s Day!! Headed to my parents for lunch/dinner!
- Turkey Meatloaf Muffins, Garlic Fries, Broccoli
- Crock Pot Shredded Mexican Style Chicken to use for tacos
- Healthy Italian Spinach Pie, salad
- Left Overs
- Out to eat -Dance Recital Night
- Creamy Crock Pot Meatballs, pasta, green beans
Freezer/ Make Ahead Meals this week:
We will be camping next week so I’m preparing to make ahead these recipes to take with us for easy meals:
- Oat & Fruit Breakfast Bars
- Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal with Individual Toppings
- Freezer Chicken for burritos/tacos and a stir fry
- Salisbury Steak
- Pizza Dough
What’s on your menu? Leave your link if you have one to share!