Happy Sunday to you!
We will be heading out to go camping next weekend so last week I had planned to make ahead some meals for easier cooking. Didn’t get to it all so I will continue to finish up this week.
Here’s the plan at out house this week.
- scrambled eggs and turkey bacon, watermelon
- Baked Fruity Quinoa- recipe coming this week
- cereal, blueberries-2x
- Personalized Baked Steel Cut Oat Cups- 2x
- Egg-in-a-Hole: Ree Drummond
- Parmesan Tilapia, brown rice, sauteed spinach with cheese
- Coconut Curry Chicken, brown rice, broccoli, salad
- Spiced Rubbed Pork Tenderloin, Mango Salsa, Baked Potato “chips“, green beans for kids, Spiced Cabbage & Onions for us
- left overs
- Chicken Cacciatorre, brown rice pasta, asparagus with lemon butter
- Sloppy Toms, Roasted Cauliflower, Sweet Potato Fries
- picking up take out before arrival at campsite
Did you miss some past weekly menu plans? Here they are!
Now for some EYE CANDY from PINTEREST!!!